CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

OMG, my back is hurt again

My backpain is haunting me again. I was moving some items to my apartment last saturday. On my way to my apartment, i was nearly hit an indian lady who came from nowhere. I made an emergency brake. Nothing happen to me. Until, I move the items to my unit. I felt my backpain was starting to pain. I do not know what the cause my backpain. I just have to deal with it.

On Saturday, I forced myself into my car and drived back to my house. One inch of movement is like one yard to me. It took me 20 mins from my apartment 15 floors to my car. Reached home and rested for two days.

This morning, i went to see my orthopaedic. He insisted another MRI scan. I complied. After analysis, he told me to get rest. Then, I have a question in my mind. Should I take the 3 days MC and move my items? Should I really rest at home?

0 comments: