CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 weeks B4 moving into my new home

I have just bought a studio. I have been renting houses many years. It is first time to move into my own unit. Last week, i have collected my key from the developer. I was excited. I have sourced for the Interior Designer to renovate my studio. To my surpise, it is really costs to setup one house. For a studio, my renovation budget has ballooned to RM 30k. Unbelievable, isn't it?

Beside the renovation, I have placed deposit at TNB for electricty connection. It is another RM 350.00. I plan to move out my rented unit as soon as possible. I went to a Feng Shui Master. I told him I want to move before the hungry ghost month. He checked the date. Hmmm.. it is 14 July 2008 at 1pm to 5pm is the best time. He told me to prepare some praying items. I shall comply with it. I am not very supertitous person. Being brought up as a chinese, I just want to make myself feel better at least I have done it. For those couple, most of them have choosen the best date & time for their wedding, but there are still many divorce cases too. Don't Think too much.

0 comments: